My first year as a (consistent) blogger has been amazingly cathartic and rewarding, and I’m truly surprised and honored at how many people find my writing worth reading and sharing.
19,000 people fit into the new Barclays Center to see Jay-Z perform, and last year, A Charmed Yogi was viewed about 60,000 times!. If it were a concert at the Barclays Center, it would take about 3 sold-out performances for that many people to see it. I honestly can’t believe it.
No one loves a ‘greatest hits’ more than me, so I thought I’d share my top 5 most viewed posts from 2012. If you read them, thank you!! If you haven’t, I’d love to know what you think.
- Awaken your inner dragon (7,542 views)
- Yoga mat speed dating – a product review (2,243 views)
- 9 awesome yoga infographics (2,083 views)
- 5 downloadable yoga pose sequences for all levels (2,069 views)
- Transcendental meditation is like Alka-Seltzer (1,363 views)
Thanks for reading and making this journey so fulfilling.
– Your Charmed Yogi